tirsdag den 17. marts 2015

In love with...

My new bag


Hello lovelies!

Yes, I have a new bag and I just really wanted to feature it on the blog because I love it so much.
The story behind:
Last saturday I went to a mall near me and saw this beautiful bag, i decided not to buy it because it was kind of pricey and all of sudden I got a little cheap. I have a tendency to buy my bags from places like Topshop and Asos where they have amazing bags for cheaper money, and I'm going to London in May so I decided to wait. Later that day my wallet was stolen and I had a couple of bad days after that. My sweetheart of a boyfriend then surprized me today with the matching wallet for the bag I liked AND THE BAG! 

I hate to say it, but yes he is amazing! 







I want to do an updated "whats in my bag" post now that I have this beauty. I just want to use it a couple of times before I do that, so my normal everyday things is in it. I am quite nosey myself, and I love those blogposts but what do you think? Would it be something you would like to read? 





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar