mandag den 29. december 2014

NYE Outfit + Makeup

New Years Eve Outfit + Makeup


The new year is fast approaching and so is the big New Years Eve! I must admit that the last couple of years i have found that new years eve is a bit overrated..(Yes I said it)
Although that does not mean that I dont like to dress up, wear false lashes and lipstick of course!
I am having a relaxed evening with my boyfrind and a few friends, so I decided that I wouldn't go all out, so its a very subtle and classic look i've gone for. 



Face: Benefit "Porefessinel", Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Collection Lasting concealer, Soap&Glory "One Neck of a blot" powder, Bourjois bronzing powder
Eyes: Mac paintpot "Painterly", Naked palette "Virgin" "Sin" "Naked", Naked 3 inner corner "Strange", L'oreal "Super liner perfect slim" eyeliner, Tanya Burr lashes "Date Night", Benecos brow and highlighter, Rimmel "Wonderfull" Mascara
Lips: Mac lipliner "Subculture" Mac lipstick "Politely Pink"









Playsuit - Villa, Tights - Primark, Shoes - Bianco, Fake Chanel Bag




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar