søndag den 3. august 2014

Get The Look - Vanessa Hudgens (Everyday Style)

Get The Look - Vanessa Hudgens
(Everyday Style) 




The other day I dragged my boyfriend out to help me make my first ever "Get the look video", we ended up taking loads of pictures too, so I thought I would make a blogpost about it.

The three styles I recreated are above, and I think they are super cute! 

Look number one

Dress - Asos, Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters, Headband - Asos, Shoes - H&M, Bag - Next

Look number two
Dress - Asos, Jacket - Only, Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters, Shoes - Bianco

Look number three
White crochet top - H&M, Maxiskirt - Homemade, Bag -Monkii

The maxiskirt was a real challenge! I couldn't find one in any of the stores, and when FINALLY found one similar online it was out of stock, so I ended up buying a maxidress from H&M and changed it to a maxiskirt. 

I hope you enjoyed this little post! Stay tuned, because something very exciting is happening tomorrrow (Well for me anyway) and I think there will be a little surprise for you afterwards!! 


ALL DANISH PEOPLE!
Tag et kig på videoen jeg har lagt op på min youtube kanal HER


Lots of love - Caroline 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar