søndag den 9. marts 2014

Weekend Want List

Weekend Want List


Hello lovelies! 

After a lovely and relaxed weekend, I thought I would share with you some of the things Im craving at the moment. I decided to not keep it all beauty because I thought it would be fun to share some other random things too! 

Nr.1
And yet, the number one thing is make-up and beauty related... 
I have been following Tanya Burr (the british youtuber) for quite some time now, and I was SO excited when I heard that she was launching her own products. She's released 10 nail polishes and 12 lip glosses and I can't wait to get my hands on some of them. Unfortunatly I've had to wait to buy anything because I'm going to London in 2 weeks, and I've had to save my money. 


All the products look amazing, but I have a few favorites that I just need to own! 

Lipglosses: Afternoon tea, Picnic in the park and Aurora
Nailpolishes: 
Mini marshmallows, New York night, bright and early, peaches and crème, Penguin chick and Little duck. 


Nr. 2




Another makeup item I really look forward to getting, is the Soap&glory Kick ass concealer. As for what i've heard, is shoud have a really good coverage and the packaging looks too cute! 

Nr. 3

Read new books!


I really hope to get some reading done on the plane and in London, and i'm planning on bringing these two. 

Nr. 4

Watch movies!



I haven't seen any of these two yet, but I really want to, because i've heard wonderful things about them both.
A film that I just need to own is About time..
I saw it with my boyfriend and whilst I was sobbing at the end, he was trying hard to hold back a few tears. 


The plot might seem cheesy, but it is the cutest, touching and life-affirming movie i've seen in a long time. I'm such a sucker for romantic movies and this is no exception!
Its not only a GREAT love story, but the movie has so many other aspects..... I can only recommend you see it - both boys and girls! 


Nr. 5

London!


As I mentioned before, Im going to London in 2 weeks and I can't wait! Im going on a Make-up course and eventhough im affraid that I will be incredibly alone, i'm really looking forward to it!
I don't know if this can be classified as a "Want" but I do want the time to go really fast! 




Lots of love - Caroline






2 kommentarer:

  1. I really want to get my hands on some of the Tanya burr lipglosses too!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yea I can't wait to try them! My best friend bought Aurora and loves it xx

      Slet