mandag den 17. februar 2014

"Whats in my handbag"


Hello lovelies 

I've seen many bloggers and youtubers do this tag, and I thought it would be fun to do. Also I love to see what other people carry around with them (Curious?..... nooooooo) 

So here it is, the "Whats in my bag" tag.
I think I bought the handbag a little while after christmas, and ever since it has been go to bag. I love the size of it and I just think its really cute! 




Inside I have my:
Black wallet with gold stars
A little purse with angels on for "Girl stuff"
My indispensable little black calandar
A nail file with little butterflies on.
E.l.f hypershine gloss in bubblegum
My Soap&Glory Hand dream super cream
A package of Lakerols
The Rimmel wake me up concealer
A Real techniques concealer brush
Kabuki brush from Sephora
Soap&glory One neck of a blot powder
L'oreal Glam bronze in Blonde Harmony
MAC lipstick in Creme cup
some hairbands and some hairclips
And last but not least, my EOS lipbalm in strawberry


(Obviously I didn't include all the receipts, loose bubblegum and other bits and bobs :-D)






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar