lørdag den 4. januar 2014

New years makeup and resolutions

New years makeup and resolutions Nytårs makeup og fortsæt


Happy New Year lovelies! 
I wanna start out this blogpost by thanking all of you who followed me this year, I really enjoy writing these posts and it just makes it all better to know that there are some lovely people who enjoy them! 
So thank you! 

Godt nytår!
Jeg vil gerne starte dette opslag ud med at takke alle jer der har fulgt mig i år, jeg nyder virkelig at skrive disse opslag, så det gør bare det hele bedre at vide, at der er nogle dejlige mennesker som nyder dem! 
Så tak! 

Lets get cracking! 
For New years eve I ate at home with my parents and my gransmother and later on my boyfriend and I celebrated with some friends. Therefor I had two new years eve looks. 
(Sorry about the bad phone pictures) 

Nytårsaften spiste jeg hjemme med mine forældre og min farmor, og senere tog min kæreste og jeg hjem til nogle venner. Derfor havde jeg to "looks".
(Undskyld for den dårlige kvalitet på billederne) 


To create this look i used:
For at lave dette look, brugte jeg: 
Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation
Sephora eyebrow editor "Midnight brown"
MAC pro longwear concealer
Collection illuminating touch concealer
Soap&Glory One neck of a blot super translucent mattifying powder
Bourjois (Chocolat) bronzing powder
MAC Pinch O' Peach blush
Urban Decay Eyeprimer
MAC "Blanc type" eyeshadow
MAC "Black Tied" eyeshadow
L'oreal super liner perfect slim eyeliner
IsaDora eyebrow lifter highlighter
First lips: MaxFactor colour elixir lip liner "02 Pink Petal" and MAC "Altered Beige" lipstick
Second lips: IsaDora Perfect lip liner "Ruby Red" and Rimmel lasting finish colour rush "The redder the better" 

This sounds like alot but it was actually pretty simple! 


Now to the New Years resolutions!
Og nu, mine Nytårs fortsæt!

Exercise/Dyrke mere motion - I want to do more exercise, to get in shape!/Jeg vil dyrke mere motion, så jeg kan komme i form!
Blog more/Blog mere - I want to be better to upload posts and write posts that are good and that im proud of/Jeg vil gerne blive bedre til at uploade flere oplsag, og skrive opslag der er gode og som jeg er stolt af. 
Youtube - I want to start my own danish beauty youtube channel/Jeg vil starte min egen danske youtube kanal. 
Makeup course/Makeup kursus - I really want to take a makeup course on the London University of the Arts/Jeg vil rigtig gerne tage et makeup kursus på London University of the Arts. 
Read/Læse - I want to start reading more/Jeg vil begynde at læse mere! 

And that is all for today!/Og det var alt for i dag
What are your new years resolutions? Hvad er dine nytårsfortsæt?
Happy new year guys, i love you!/God nytår alle sammen, jeg elsker jer! 

Lots of love - Caroline

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    You can find more details on my blog: http://notcentralfashion.com/2014/01/20/dearest/

    I hope you can carry on the award,
    Sophie X

    SvarSlet