torsdag den 19. december 2013

Blogmas Day 16 - Christmas movies

My Three Favorite Christmas Movies! 

Hello guys! 
Yes, i am trying to catch up on blogmas, so if some of you are wondering why its blogmas day 16 when its actually the 19th, thats why. 

Todays post is about my two favorite christmas movies. They are not at all the same genre, but they both really make me feel christmassy. 

1. Eight Crazy Nights (2002)



Summary:
Davey Stone is an alcoholic holiday hater who is sentenced to community service under the supervision of an elderly referee called Whitey. Davey is faced with trying to reform and abandon his bad habits while trying to cope with the loss of his parents when he was little. 

My opinion: 
I love this movie. It has a great story while being very funny! I wouldn't recommend younger children to watch it because it has moments with bad words and inappropriate scenes. It is  a really sweet tale and leaves you with a good feeling. 

2. Love Actually (2003)
Summary:
Follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England. 

My opinion: (My Favorite)
The movie is a star-packed romantic comedy. I wanna bet that its gonna make a lot of holiday romantics feel very good. It is a very heartwarming movie and I always feel cozy while watching it. I feel like every girl should watch this movie, especially if youre into romance and feel-good movies!

3. The Holiday


Summary:
Two women troubled with guy-problems swap homes in each other's countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love. 

My opinion:
Of course the holiday's also a favorite of mine. I've seen that movie a
 BILION times and it just never get boring. Even my boyfriend thinks this movie is sweet, and it really is! Its just... I dont even know how to describe it, but if you didn't already wanted to move to England, this will absolutely make you want to.
Every girl, including myself loves a little Jude Law drooling and he is gorg in this movie! 

What are youre favorite christmas movies?

xx

Lots of christmassy love - Caroline 



1 kommentar:

  1. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, Ana
    www.love-joice.com

    SvarSlet