onsdag den 11. september 2013

5 quick beauty reviews

5 quick beauty reviews


Hello lovelies! 

I haven't done a beauty review in ages, so I thought I would do five in a row! I have been trying out a few new products and they have all become a part of my daily routine. 
Here they are!

(I dont know why it looks like everything is dusty!)


1. The Urban Decay "Naked" palette. 
Is a palette with 12 different shades. Eight of them are very neutral and the last four of them can be used for a smokey look and for a nigth out. 


Virgin - is a pale, shimmered nude beige. It’s very, very light, but it’s such a beautiful neutral.
Sin - is a champagne with a touch of pink shimmer.
Naked -  is a matte medium beige-brown.
Sidecar - is a shimmered, medium bronze brown
Buck - s a matte darkened beige-brown. It’s really a darker version of Naked. It has the same silky smooth texture and rich color pay off of Naked, too.
half baked -  is a coppery bronze with a frost-metallic finish
smog - is a medium dark bronze with a gilded bronze sheen.
darkhorse - is a darkened deep chocolate brown with a little shimmer
toasted - is a medium dark pinky brown with a shimmery finish.
hustle - is a dark plummy chocolate brown with a soft shimmer finish.
creep - is a darkened blue-black base with silver and teal shimmer.
and gummetal - is a blue-gray metallic that really must be seen to be appreciated.

This palette is truly amazing and worth every penny! I find myself using this almost everyday, both for a normal week day, and for a night out. All of these shades are truly amazing. 


2. Rimmel - Stay matte powder
I honestly dont know why I waited so long to buy this product. Ive read so many reviews and a lot of people have raved about it. So I finally bought it a while ago, and I now I dont go a day without putting it on. It doesn't flake up in the dry parts and goes on super smooth all the way across my face.



3.GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer 
There are many different opinions about this product, some like it and others really dont. I've had a great experience with this product. Like the name says, it has a velvet feeling on the skin and it has a really nice finish, making my makeup almost glowing (in a good way!) 


4. Garnier - Youthful radiance eye roll-on 
Again, there are many different opinions about this product. Some had a nice experience and the product actually helped, others didn't see any results. Well, I have seen results! Not only does the roll-on have a fabulous cooling effect under the eye, it really has reduced the dark circles under my eyes which is what the product promises. 



5. Rimmel - Wake me up concealer 
Last but not least, my FAVORITE product of them all. I know i am very late on this trend, but I finally bought the concealer and it is AMAZING! It blends well, dries well, lasts all day and stays in place. It does a very good job of hiding the slight darkness under my eyes and is it not expensive. 



Let me know your thoughts on this product below in the comments!
Lots of love - Caroline 







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar