fredag den 28. juni 2013

IM BACK! 



Hello everyone! 

Hej alle sammen!



Gosh, long time no see huh? Its been ages since I wrote a blogpost, and if you have followed my blog for some time, you'll know that I was going to exams and graduating! It has been an amazing, interesting and exhausting time which is not really over before tomorrow. In Denmark, when we graduate, we celebrate for almost a week and end the celebration with a whole day where you drive to everyones house from your class in a truck and have lots of fun! 


Hold da op, det er SÅ lang tid siden jeg har skrevet et blog opslag, og hvis du har fulgt min blog i noget tid, vil du vide at det er fordi jeg har været til eksaminer og er endelig blevet student! Det har været en fantastisk, interessant og udmattende tid, som faktisk først er færdig efter imorgen. Som i nok ved, når vi bliver studenter i Danmark så fejre vi det i næsten en uge og slutter af med en vogntur rundt til alle fra ens klasses familier, og har det virkelig sjovt! 

But because my exams are over, im gonna start blogging again, and now I will have much more time to do it! Im gonna blog as much as I can, and I have so many things to show and tell all of you, so im really looking forward to begin! 

Men nu når mine eksaminer er overstået, vil jeg begynde at blogge igen, og nu vil jeg have meget mere tid til at gøre det!. Jeg vil blogge så meget jeg kan, og jeg har så mange ting jeg vil vise og fortælle jer alle sammen, så jeg glæder mig til at begynde!

Here are some pictures from this week including my gradution gifts! 


My boyfriend getting his graduation hat!


1. roses 2. good friends 3+4 the graduation hat 5. my town at 5 in the morning 6. Food after an evening out.
Graduation gifts. 1. Gold bracelet with an ancher, cross and heart 2. Heart bracelet 3. gold  pendant for bracelet 1 4. Woodwinked MAC eyeshadow 5. MAC 219 Pencil Brush.
Hope youre all doing well! I really hope you enjoyed this blogpost, and please let me know what youve been up ti!

Lots of love Caroline

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations Caroline! :D Seems you're having lots of fun :) What's your next plan? Are you signing up in the university? Anyway love the gold bracelet with ancher, cross and heart ;) So classy! x

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you so much Lutfianna! So nice to know that youre still following the blog!<3 Well no actually im gonna work for a year to figure out what I really want :-)
    And thank you, i too think the bracelet is really cute!
    Hope youre doing well! :-))

    SvarSlet