tirsdag den 28. maj 2013

Loved but empty products

Loved but empty products


Hello everyone! So ive been saving all of the bottles from the products I have been loving these past months, so I could show you guys them! So as you can see from the photos below, they have been used... ALOT :-D 

The first one is the L'Oreal EverPure Conditioner, colour repair and moisture. This conditionner has worked really well with my hair and a huge bonus is that it smells like mint!  Although it does not smell like mint for more than a day. 





This Davines Alchemic Conditioner - Silver has been my hairs bestest friend this past month, you can read more about it in my blogpost about Hair products for blonde hair





I actually bought the Lee Stafford MyBig Fat Healthy Hair conditionner a while ago and has been really happy about it, but because i have been trying different shampoos and conditionners I kind of forgot about, until today where I  squeezed what was left of it out. You can also read about this product on the blog post about hair products for blonde hair.





I have repurchased this little mac concealer so many times, and its still one of my favorite concealers! It has great coverage and its really easy to apply.





 The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is THE best lotion for my skintype. Ive also written about this in a previous blog post (
http://misscarolily.blogspot.dk/2013/05/cozy-night-in.html ) I love it!



And last but not least, i have the Sephora Express nailpolish remover! This is amazing! Ive already bought a new one of these and I can only recommend it for everyone else! You just put your finger in the hole ( I cant explain this without sounding like a pervert! ) and twist it around, and when you pull your finger up, all the nailpolish is gone! like magic!






Hope you enjoyed!
Lots of love Caroline! <3
                                                      

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar