onsdag den 24. april 2013

Paris haul

Paris Haul 



So, I know that i haven't blogged in a long time, but with school almost finishing, there's ALOT of things that I have to get done. And so blogging has been a little bit necklected and my Paris Haul has been on its way for a period of time, BUT now its here! 
I had an amazing time in Paris but because it was a school trip, I didn't have that much time for shopping, so therefore beauty products were my top priority. 






1. All beauty products. 2. Nude Magique BB Blush. 3. Sephora - Nourishing Body Butter - Blueberry. 4+5. Sephora - Eyebrow Editor Complete Brow Kit. 6. Estee Lauder, eyeshadow duo - Raisins. 7. Sephora - Classic Kabuki Brush. 8. Sephora - Classic Angled liner/eyeliner brush + IT Blending Brush + Classic brow comb. 9. Bioderma sesibio H20 ( I just realized that theres not a pic of this one, sorry )



So these are the things that I bought in the oh so wonderful Paris. I can recommend ALL of these products! 
I know that it sounds too good to be true, that all of the things I bought are good, but they are! I now use them every day and I have fallen in love with them! 

Lots of love - Caroline! 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar