torsdag den 4. april 2013

Mancrush thursday!


Mancrush thursday!


Hello lovelies! This blogpost were actually supposed to have been uploaded last monday, so it would have been a Mancrush Monday....But time ran out. 

For my mancrush thursday ive chosen a CHEEKY and very attractive young guy.. Anybody who can guess who i am talking about?? 
Youre right, its JACK HARRIES. 



I do not own this picture.
Jack is a youtuber, and started by filming a little bit while he had a gab year. He and his twin brother soon became very popular, of course! 

Jack is, as I said very attractive (Blushing a little bit) and he has a great personality as well. 
If you dont know this handsome guy go check out his youtube channel Here :-) 

If you would like me to do more of these mancrushes, please let me know! 

and if youre feeling nice, sweet, generous and more sweet things please give this blog a follow! 






Lots of love Caroline

4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I'm following your blog! :)

      Slet
  2. Thank you! im following you too! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet